Learn how to create and launch effective digital marketing campaigns across internet-based platforms and how to track marketing effectiveness.
Our Digital Marketing program provides real-world skills that are in high demand.
Students explore topics such as social media marketing, digital marketing strategy, content marketing, marketing automation, paid media, SEO, SEM, analytics, email, and more through our diverse curriculum. Students work with Bryant's distinguished faculty experts and develop research skills through rich applied learning opportunities.
- Research, design, and implement digital marketing projects from small- to medium-sized organizations including businesses and non-profits from a variety of industries.
- Apply the principles of marketing in internships that are supervised by faculty, who themselves are expert researchers and consultants in various industries and marketing functions.
- Conduct experimental research in our Marketing Behavioral Lab with the guidance of our distinguished faculty.
- Graduate with a portfolio of real-world digital marketing client projects from work as part of the digital marketing team.
- Enter the job market with industry certifications from specially tailored programs provided by digital giants like Google, Hubspot, and Hootsuite.
- Create and execute online marketing campaigns through the Google Ad Grant Online Marketing Challenge.
CollegeCollege of Business
DepartmentDepartment of Marketing
More InformationCourse Catalog Department Highlights
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
Where Our Students Go
JP Morgan Chase
The Jimmy Fund
University of Waterloo
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917