Power your entrepreneurial drive with the knowledge and skills you’ll develop in our multidisciplinary program, ranked in the top 11% in the country. Offered as a major and minor.
Immerse yourself in entrepreneurial endeavors beginning your first year through IDEA, academic competitions, and co-curricular activities. Engage in coursework that emphasizes every aspect of building and managing a new enterprise. Put theory into action as you create a startup – or two – in our rich co-curricular innovation hubs, guided by inspiring faculty and entrepreneurial alumni.
WATCH: Senior Lecturer Adam Rubin, MBA, shares what makes our Entrepreneurship program stand out.
- Learn accounting, finance, management, and marketing skills critical to entrepreneurial success from preeminent faculty.
- Benefit from being mentored by entrepreneurial faculty and alumni as you develop and nurture your innovative ideas through the fail-learn-try-again process that launches successful businesses.
- Engage in the Bryant Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO), a club for entrepreneurial-minded students, frequently recognized among the Nation’s Best Chapters.
- Establish yourself as an entrepreneur at the student-run Bryant University North East Entrepreneurship Conference (BUNEEC), which features dynamic workshops, inspiring speakers, and networking opportunities and draws hundreds of students.
- Engage with Bryant Ventures, the program's experiential component, where you team up with other driven students to create the synergy to launch successful enterprises.
Offered asMajor | Minor
CollegeCollege of Business
More InformationCourse Catalog
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
The Bryant Difference
College Factual 2022 ranks our Entrepreneurship program as a top 11% program in the country.
U.S. News & World Report 2023 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 7 in the Regional Universities North category.
Top 1% ROI
For lifetime earnings and ROI -- Georgetown University CEW
Where Our Students Go
Determined, visionary graduates of Bryant's Entrepreneurship program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Entrepreneurship alumni to explore different paths.
- Secure an entrepreneurship internship, available in various sectors, through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization member
- Bryant Ventures
- Bryant University North East Entrepreneurship Conference
- IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK)
- Enactus member
- Sophomore International Experience
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
- Bryant App-a-Thon competition
- E-pitch competition
Our inspiring faculty are nationally-recognized educators, acclaimed industry experts, authors, and mentors who serve as consultants to organizations including Apple, Coca-Cola, FedEx, and Target, among others. Among them is:
Entrepreneurship Coordinator, Assistant Professor of Management
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917