Learn to define problems, develop systems, construct applications, and program to excel in a wide range of professional opportunities. Offered as a major and minor.
Expert faculty, including consultants to industry and the 2017 International Association for Computer Information Systems Computer Educator of the Year, will guide you as you prepare to be a leader in the integration of information, technology, and analytics into business.
- Engage in meaningful applied learning, including through dynamic internships and co-ops.
- Select your own specialized content track in information technology management, programming, web and information technology security, or data analytics.
- Acquire critical knowledge of information systems and develop technical solutions to corporate challenges.
- Gain technical proficiency in digital multimedia and web design.
Offered asMajor | Minor
CollegeCollege of Business
More InformationCourse Catalog
Related ProgramsData Science
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
The Bryant Difference
99 percent of Bryant graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of Commencement.
U.S. News & World Report 2023 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 7 in the Regional Universities North category.
Top 1% ROI
For lifetime earnings and ROI -- Georgetown University CEW
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Information Systems program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Network with accomplished Applied Analytics, and Statistics and Information Systems alumni to explore different paths.
- Internships and co-ops in a variety of industries obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education and working faculty.
- Discuss career opportunities from 400+ prestigious firms at on-campus career fairs.
- Information Systems and Analytics Club
- Scientific Community Initiative
- Women's Technology club
- Colleges Against Cancer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Volunteer for summer High School Analytics Camp
- Participate in Bryant-sponsored analytics conferences
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during your junior year
- Compete in the Bryant App-a-Thon
Our esteemed faculty includes award-winning educators and mentors who have had success in the fields they teach and in research. They include the author of a leading management information systems textbook, consultants to industry, and the 2017 International Association for Computer Information Systems Computer Educator of the Year. Among them is:
Professor and Chair of Information Systems and Analytics; 2017 International Association for Computer Information Systems Computer Educator of the Year
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917