Prepare for law school with the help of accomplished mentors as you study your chosen areas of interest from a range of academic programs offered in the College of Arts and Sciences and the College of Business.
Our Pre-Law program is designed to educate you about law as a career as well as the process of applying to law school. As you build a strong academic record in your chosen area of study, your Pre-Law Advisor will work with you to discuss course options, the process of applying to law school, internship opportunities, and networking events.
- Benefit from personalized attention, including one-on-one appointments with your Pre-Law Advisor on the law school exploration or application process. Our faculty offer strategies to facilitate navigating the LSAT and law school application process.
- Our Pre-Law Advisors stay informed about current news and trends by attending conferences, participating in law-related networks, and maintaining relationships with law school admission deans and other Pre-Law Advisors.
- Bryant is nationally recognized for integrating business with the arts and sciences, providing you with exposure to a broader range of ideas than most of your peers applying to law school from other undergraduate programs.
- The American Bar Association does not recommend any specific undergraduate major to prepare for a legal education, and students are admitted to law school from almost every discipline.
CollegeCollege of Arts & Sciences
DepartmentDepartment of History and Social Sciences
More InformationCourse Catalog Department Highlights
Related ProgramsPolitics and Law
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
Where Our Students Go
Bryant graduates from all majors are admitted to law schools including:
George Washington University
University of Connecticut
University of New Hampshire
Western New England School of Law
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917