Pre-Medical and Health Professions
If you are interested in a health care career, Bryant can help you create your path to achieve success.
Benefit from working with a Pre-Health Advisor who can help you with course selection and schedules as well as guide you through the application process for medical school, physician assistant, or other graduate programs.
The quality of our Pre-Health Program results in a large percentage of our graduates going on to top graduate and pre-professional schools.
- Participate in Bryant's health care mentor match program and connect with faculty who have expertise in all areas of the health care industry that most interest you.
- Receive one-on-one mentoring and guidance from our inspiring expert faculty, and work with a Pre-Health Advisor and award-winning teacher-scholars to design your academic path.
- Participate in 10-week, paid summer fellowships and engage with scientists at area universities and research hospitals on real-word research funded by the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and NASA.
- From your first year, you have access to laboratory equipment – scanning electron microscope, a rotary microtome, a fully equipped molecular geochemistry lab, and more – that is usually reserved for graduate students at larger schools.
More InformationCourse Catalog Department Highlights
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
Mary Cate Gallagher
Where our students go
Determined, visionary graduates of Bryant's programs go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Bryant University Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program
Case Western University Accelerated Masters of Nursing Program
Duke University Second Degree Accelerated Nursing Program
Lipscomb University Pharmacy Doctoral Program
Massachusetts General Hospital Accelerated BSN/NP Program
Northeastern University Biology Ph.D. Program
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
University of Birmingham, UK, Medical School
University of Massachusetts Medical School
University of Rhode Island Pharmacy Doctoral Program
University of Toledo Molecular Biology Ph.D. Program
UT Health School of Dentistry
Experiential Learning Opportunities
- Volunteer in a nearby hospital.
- Shadow a doctor on rounds in the emergency room.
- Take an EMT course for credit and start accruing critical direct patient care contact hours as early as your first year.
- Participate in 10-week, paid summer fellowships and engage with scientists at other area universities and research hospitals on real-world research funded by the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health and NASA.
- Conduct research that could earn you a patent.
1150 Douglas Pike
Smithfield, RI 02917