Directions and Lodging
Smithfield, RI 02917
Bryant University is perfectly situated in the center of New England within 15 to 45 minutes of attractions, lodging, and restaurants in Providence and Newport, R.I., and Boston, Mass. New York City is a three-hour drive or train ride.
Not on campus? See our Virtual Tour
The rich history, stunning architecture, and Fortune 500 businesses around Providence are just 15 minutes from campus. Rhode Island earns its designation as The Ocean State with the beaches, dunes, and seafood restaurants in the southern part of the state. A quick drive north will take you to Fenway Park, Gillette Stadium, and the many businesses, attractions and restaurants in Boston, Massachusetts. You can be at the beach, a great restaurant, or a Boston attraction in about 45 minutes. You can be in scenic Cape Cod, Massachusetts in under two hours, and travel to New York City in three hours.
Several hotels are conveniently located within just a few miles of Bryant
- All Seasons Inn
- Courtyard by Marriott, Lincoln: Identify as a guest of Bryant University to receive the Bryant Friends and Family Rate
- Hampton Inn and Suites
- Home2 Suites by Hilton: When booking online, enter Corporate Account ID 02686332 to receive the Bryant corporate rate.
- Residence Inn Lincoln-Providence
And 15-20 miles away in Providence there are additional choices:
- Providence Marriott Downtown offers a Bryant corporate rate
- Courtyard Marriott Providence
- Graduate Providence
- The Omni Hotel Providence offers a corporate rate to associates of Bryant.
- Hotel Providence: Identify as a guest of Bryant University (parent, alumni, etc.) to receive a special rate. Visit www.hotelprovidence.com; code BRYANT under Promo/Corporate Code
- Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick