Office of Residential Life

Bryant has 17 progressive residence halls, from traditional first-year housing, to suites, to more than 100 townhouse-style apartments for upperclass students. Campus housing is available to students for all four years.

The Office of Residential Life commits to fostering a healthy environment for your intellectual, social and personal growth.

Our Community Directors are full-time, masters-level professionals who live in the area they oversee. They’re responsible for the daily operations in the residence halls.

They supervise our student Resident Assistant (RA) staff, oversee student discipline cases, provide mediation and support services, and oversee social and educational programs offered in the residence halls. They also serve as University officials in case of after-hours emergencies in the residential areas.

Keep a "go bag" ready

If you need to isolate or quarantine while on campus, please prepare and bring a “go bag” that you can grab from your room and will provide what you need for 14 days. Here's a list of items to keep in your "go bag."

Students who are away from their room and discover they need to isolate or quarantine will be able to make ONE TRIP back to their room to grab their “go bag.”


Just a sample of the living spaces at Bryant University.


Meal Plan

Meal plan information is available on the Sodexo Website. Meal plan changes will be accepted on the housing portal until February 4, 2022.

Student Arrival

Students will receive information to their emails. You can also visit for more information and helpful FAQs.



For housing accommodations due to medical reasons, students must have a medical provider complete the Medical Accommodation Form and submit it through the housing portal.

Important Info

Information on Micro-Fridge rental, Automatic Laundry service, Student Property Insurance, and other overview info about the Residence Halls.

House Access

All students have access to their assigned residence hall 24/7. Please call 401-232-6140 or email if you experience any issues with your ID.


Community Standards

Students are expected to know and abide by all community expectations. Review the Bryant Student Handbook for more infomation.

Guest Check-in

Guests who are under 18, require prior approval from the Office of Residential Life

Housing Withdrawal

Students planning to live off campus must fill out an On-Campus Housing Withdrawal Form