We are excited to showcase all the good stuff happening on campus this semester, and bring families into the community with some updates and events. Even though you may be far way, we invite you to see what has been happening this fall.
Questions? Contact Student Events and Orientation Programs at email@example.com
Monday, October 19th – Friday, October 23
Friday, October 23
- 3-4 p.m. – Meet the Prez: Stop by the Fisher Student Center lawn to chat with President Gittell
- 5:30 p.m. – OL Panel (Live on Zoom): Join the Orientation Leaders to hear about their experience back on campus, get questions answers, and kick off the weekend.
- 6:30 p.m. – A Chat with the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (Live on Zoom): Speak with Dr. Kevin K. Martins, Assistant Vice President for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, about the work of his office and a vision for Bryant's future. The session will be discussion-based, so bring your questions.
Saturday, October 24
- 11 a.m. – State of the University with President Ross Gittell and Provost Glenn Sulmasy (Live on Zoom)
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. – Second Annual ASA Sneaker Soiree: Join the sisters of Alpha Sigma Alpha and WJMF on Bello lawn for raffles. music, games, and fun to celebrate and learn more about Girls on the Run.
- 2 p.m. – Student Affairs Panel with VPSA and Dean of Students Inge-Lise Ameer (Live on Zoom)
- 4 p.m. – The 27th Annual Duck Race sponsored by the 2021 Senior Class Committee to fundraise for Senior Week. This event will take place on the Bryant Pond, and will be live-streamed on the Bryant Facebook and Instagram accounts. Purchase your ducks here.
- 7 p.m. – Big Bingo (Live on Zoom): Join the Orientation Leaders and the Student Programming Board for one of Bryant's favorite traditions.